Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mrs. Crumpet's Pillow


Just finished the Intarsia pillow that has Mrs. Crumpet's woolen shop on the front. Next up is to redo the chart on Adobe Illustrator. With some "oldies" music playing, it'll be a great way to spend my afternoon. Hopefully, we'll get this design up on Ravelry and Etsy by Wednesday.

Time to get some breakfast going for my hubby and son, then a bit of tinkering in the garden.

Oh, forgot to mention how the Farmer's market went this past Thursday. We sold a pair of socks and some yarn and met lots of very nice people. But still, I had to ask myself if it was a full moon - one man walked by with his dog and he tried to lift his leg on my tablecloth (the dog not the man), another man strolled by with this HUGE parrot on his shoulder and then this woman walked past my booth with her reindeer on a leash. (yes, a reindeer - as in Prancer and Dancer)

Enjoy your Sunday.................

2 comments:

Thea said...

Cool. It looks like a cozy place.

Annemarie's Haakblog said...

This is so nice!! If you like, I have a link party on my blog. You can add a picture and a link to your blog in my latest blog post. Hope to see you there because it's a great way of sharing.
Bye!
Annemarie