Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Another Project Bag....


Knitting may be my first love, but sewing is sure holding my attention these days - "Project Bags" to be exact.  I just think that these small totes are so perfect for holding knitting and crocheting projects.

I find myself constantly on the "hunt" for fun and whimsical cotton prints.


This one really caught my attention with all the darling kitty cats on it that is combined with a sewing theme.  Cute, cute, cute!

In knitting news:  I'm half way done with the sweater front and then will work the neck ribbing.  I'm watching my youngest grandson next week, so I hope to use him as a model for the photo that I'll use with the pattern.  I just hope that Carter is a size 6!

He was here a week ago so I was showing him the two sleeves and the sweater back.  I told him that I would begin the front next.  And do you know what he asked me?

"Are you still building it?"

 Isn't that so amazing how a child's mind works when it comes to the construction of a sweater?  And actually he's right on because a sweater is constructed piece by piece.  Lots of math calculations, layout, etc, etc.  

Next week is my goal to have the pattern listed in our Etsy and Ravelry stores.

No comments: