Tuesday, June 11, 2013
The sweater is done and little Carter loved modeling it for me. And he was thrilled when I told him that he could keep it!
This morning I finished typing up the pattern, but encountered problems when trying to add the charts. I did the front and back charts on my Mac with Adobe Illustrator and then saved them in my little GB thingy. Then I took that to my PC and placed them into the clipboard. It was when I went from the clipboard to the Word program that the charts became difficult to read. And yet, I did the very exact thing with the sleeve charts with no problem.
I've spent hours doing everything that I could think of to remedy the problem - but no luck. So, now I'm totally re-doing both charts which will take me a few days. Once that's done, we'll get this pattern in our Etsy and Ravelry shops. Patience and fortitude!