Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sheer Cuteness.............


The sweater is done and little Carter loved modeling it for me.  And he was thrilled when I told him that he could keep it!


This morning I finished typing up the pattern, but encountered problems when trying to add the charts.  I did the front and back charts on my Mac with Adobe Illustrator and then saved them in my little GB thingy.  Then I took that to my PC and placed them into the clipboard.  It was when I went from the clipboard to the Word program that the charts became difficult to read.  And yet, I did the very exact thing with the sleeve charts with no problem.

I've spent hours doing everything that I could think of to remedy the problem - but no luck.  So, now I'm totally re-doing both charts which will take me a few days.  Once that's done, we'll get this pattern in our Etsy and Ravelry shops.  Patience and fortitude!

3 comments:

Knittingdancer on Ravelry said...

I love this sweater. It looks so good on Carter.

Caffeine Girl said...

That sweater is just too cute -- almost as cute as the boy wearing it!

Caroline said...

OH, I miss little boy sweaters. I had always planned to knit my son a sweater with a dragon on it. He's about to turn nineteen, so I'm thinking that he wouldn't appreciate it too much now.