Friday, May 24, 2013

Our Winner Is..................


Congratulations to "StaceyKnitsit"!  You won our reversible tote.  Please email me at tehachapisockcompany@gmail.com and let me know where you would like it mailed.  Hope that we made your day!

And Sheila asked what the class was from Craftsy that I took to make this bag.  Sheila, it's called "Bag Making Basics with Kristin Link."  You'll love it.

Tomorrow's post is sure to make you smile a bit because I found something so amazing and I'm sure a lot of you have lost sleep wondering what happened to it.  But, you'll have to check back to see what this amazing find is.  Here's a hint:  It has something to do with a millionaire and his wife and several others!  Any guesses?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you so very much! I will take good care of this cute bag. :)

StaceyKnitsIt