Saturday, July 3, 2010

The World of Macintosh (Mac for short)



Now, don't get me wrong. I absolutely love this little guy. He's hysterically funny, a great companion, ridiculously intelligent and has the heart of a big dog. But, when nightfall comes he turns into something just short of a wart hog. He falls asleep (on our bed - which I know is totally my fault) within 30 seconds and then the nightmare begins. First, his body begins to vibrate and then it happens - deep, deep, super deep snoring. Honestly, it's as if he's about to erupt. We gently nudge him to try and awaken him, he snorts several times and falls back asleep. Within a few minutes, the process repeats itself. And if that weren't bad enough, my husband occasionally joins in unison with him. Calgon take me away!

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments: