Friday, July 9, 2010

Round and Round We Go..............



I read an article some time ago about a year of socks - I think it was in Interweave Knits. Anyway, it occured to me that a "year of socks" would be the perfect Christmas present for my best friend. That's (if you haven't done the math) a pair a month. In this case, I have some catching up to do, so maybe two pair a month for awhile.

I decided on Fortissima Colori Socka Color by Schoeller + Stahl. It's a nice wool/nylon blend with great durability - the color (if you're wondering) is #13. Once they're done, more photos will be on the way.

Yesterday I mentioned a "secret knitting project" that kept me busy all of last week. One that I really enjoyed doing for a favorite company of mine. I'm not at liberty to discuss it yet, but I can tell you this - the yarn and fun colors were a delight and I'm seriously thinking of doing a sweater in this very yarn. As soon as I hear that it's up and ready for all of you out there, I'll share. Promise!

Have a super day.

No comments: