Saturday, December 8, 2012

Congratulations to Rose!


And the lucky name drawn was Rose (Rosebob on Ravelry).
Congratulations Rose!  Please email me at tehachapisockcompany@gmail.com so that I can zip this pattern for our "Calf Wraps, a.k.a. boot cuffs" right off to you.  Hope this brought a smile to your day.


I've been trying to get creative with breakfast and have come upon a new favorite for my guys.  I sautee onions, garlic, mushrooms, fresh spinach and diced ham in olive oil and place that mixture over their eggs.  This morning's breakfast also included fresh blackberries, fresh oranges, sliced avocado and whole wheat pancakes with Greek yogurt.  YUMMO if I say so myself!

This week I hope to get another pattern up and then we'll have another giveaway.  I really think that I love these giveaways more than you!

Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
You breakfast looks great, I love oranges& pancakes!
rosebob on ravelry

Caffeine Girl said...

I'll be there for breakfast tomorrow!