Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Quick Valentine's Day Pattern


I really am working on "Cleo the Camel", but wanted to get this quick design out early for Valentine's Day.  It's our, "Felted I Love You Pot Holders."  Everyone knows the "sign" in American Sign Language for I Love You, and what a unique gift it will make for Valentine's Day.

The pattern requires 2 skeins of Cascade 220 worsted weight yarn for the main color and 1 skein for the lettering and motifs.  A size 8 needle is also required.  I always forget how difficult it is to photograph reds and magentas, so please excuse the photography!  This pattern is now listed in our Etsy shop for $1.99.

We can do a little giveaway for this pattern if you'd like.  How about leaving one comment on this post (contact info such as ravelry is a must!) and on Thursday, Dec. 20th, I'll randomly draw one lucky name to receive a downloadable copy of this design.

Good luck!

4 comments:

Knittingdancer on Ravelry said...

This would make a great gift for one of my friends. She took the basic American sign language last year. Thank you so much.

InJuneau said...

What a cute pattern!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! I wondered if felting pot holders would work! I guess it must! This is so cute!

Unknown said...

Good thinking to start early for Valentines Day. :-) GaleKnits2 on Rav.