Saturday, December 1, 2012

And the Lucky Winner Is............


Congratulations to Marilyn (a.k.a. Merry) for winning a pair of our handcranked socks!


Marilyn, I don't have your mailing address, so please email me at tehachapisockcompany@gmail.com and I'll get these right off to you.


I love reading all your comments and I'm so thrilled to have you as followers.  I'm contemplating some changes in my life for 2013 and once I've made all the decisions, I'll fill you all in.

In other news:  Tonight in our small mountain town of Tehachapi is our Christmas parade followed by our tree lighting ceremony.  Then we'll come home and put some wonderful Christmas music on and decorate our tree.  I'm so looking forward to this festive day and being able to give a pair of our socks away has made it even more fun!  Congratulations Merry!

No comments: