Monday, January 3, 2011

First Snow Storm of 2011.....



This morning I went to let Bo out the back door from his laundry room and was greeted with this! Thank goodness it's a very powdery snow so there's no ice. All the freeways are closed so my husband got a snow day! It even snowed in Valencia which rarely happens. With the sun trying to peek out, we thought maybe the worst was over, but the news is saying another round is due in late this afternoon with a possible 6 inches.

Yesterday we started our next giveaway, so if you haven't left a comment on the post, "January 2011 Sock Giveaway", please read it for all the details.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you're all safe and warm where you live.

Til next time..................

2 comments:

Iesadora said...

Thank-you so much for putting up a picture of the snow! I greaw up in Lancaster and fresnds were posting on facebook yesterday that it was snowing but no pictures. I finally said "Damnit I want to see snow! Post pictures people." lol and it worked =D

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Does this mean more knitting time? I finished my first pair of mittens tonight. I'm not happy with how the thumbs came out; they're too big. I think my son will wear them and be happy. He has been waiting for them; because, he doesn't have any others!

Laura