Friday, January 14, 2011

Ask Mac.....

Well, Mac didn't receive any questions this week, so I asked him if there was anything that he wanted to talk about. But, he's bummed and said he has nothing to discuss!

So, maybe some of you could send him a question for next Friday's question and answer segment on "Ask Mac." I even tried giving him a cookie, but he wouldn't eat it!

As for me, I'm busy finishing up my inventory counting and just received an order for four pair of socks. That should keep me out of trouble for awhile!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I have a question for you Mac, you little cutie. If a person is just starting to knit what is the best thing to learn first? I'd love to knit a sock but it might not be the best thing to try first. Is there a good book to look at that has real beginner instructions? Written for adults but laid out and explained as if you were a child. That's what I need, short of an actual teacher. Any recommendations Mac?