Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Pattern Up and Running...............



Well, here's the first pattern for 2011 that I just listed on our Ravelry site. My heart always beats fast when trying to do this because there's so many steps involved. Patience and fortitude tho! It's a felted cover for a 9 x 9 casserole dish. It's so perfect for transporting a hot dish to a church potluck or other event. Next up will probably be one that will hold a 9 x 13 dish.

Today is bill paying day (crumbug) and then I will work on finishing up my inventory count. After that - it's knitting time! I went through my stash and found some great yarns to make scarves with and will try to get a couple made in time for Valentine's Day. They'd be perfect to add to our Etsy shop.

I wish you all a marvelous day today and hope that you can find some craft time. Maybe you can share with our readers what you're currently working on.

Til next time.........

2 comments:

Heather J said...

Hadn't thought of a casserole cover awesome idea.

Sue said...

That is really nice. At first I thought it was a lap top computer cover.