Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's Time.................

As much fun as having a blog has been, it's time to really focus on my small business.  Fall is just around the corner which will mean a lot of socks will have to be made.  And I'd like to spend more time designing, too.  There's just not enough hours in each day.

I want to thank all of my loyal followers and those who stop by occasionally.  You've all been delightful and your comments have always been so wonderful.

I will continue with my Etsy and Ravelry stores, so you can always stop by to see what's new there.

I wish you all the very best!  Thank You!  Thank You!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe good luck

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

So sorry to see You go. Much luck to You.

Amanda D. said...

Best wishes!

Carmen N said...

I hope you still post every once in a while. I'll still keep you on my feed list :)