Sunday, August 25, 2013

Guess Who Won?


Congratulations to Carmen N (asimplehomestd on Ravelry) for winning these two skeins of Regia sock yarn!  I can't wait to hear what you will make with it.  Carmen, if you'd be so kind to email me at tehachapisockcompany@gmail.com with a mailing address, I will place this yarn in tomorrow's mail.

Hope that we made your day!

I loved reading about all your projects.  It's so wonderful how many of you knit for others, especially when illness is involved.  Knitting seems to be a two-fold gift.  It brings comfort to those who receive our lovely labor of love AND it gives us great joy and satisfaction in creating our pieces.

Thank you all for joining in on today's fun giveaway.  We'll be having another one very, very soon.

Knitingly,
Kathy

3 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Congrats Carmen, and belated Happy Birthday Hubby.

Caffeine Girl said...

Yikes! Due to traveling, I missed the giveaway. But I'm OK with that. You've already contributed to my stash!

Carmen N said...

Thanks for picking me Kathy! I responded on Ravelry - let me know if you didn't see it