Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Monsoon Knitting.................


For two days now, we've been getting the monsoons coming up from Mexico. I love this weather because it brings so much energy with it. Yesterday we had about 2 hours of thunder and lightning and a few sprinkles. Fortunately, it didn't spark any fires. And the rain makes the whole mountainside smell like sage brush.



And since you're not supposed to go outside in a thunderstorm, I decided to work on Christmas items for our Etsy shop. Zak cranked out this gorgeous "Scarf of Many Colors." I may have a hard time parting with this one!

4 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

The scarf of many colors is beautiful and I don't blame you for wanting to keep it!

Knittingdancer on Ravelry said...

The scarf is beautiful. I love all of the colors in it. I know it must be hard to part with it.

Heather J said...

beautiful scarf! Enjoy the sage smell.

Phil & Gale said...

The scarf is beautiful! Is it from one pretty ball of yarn or from an assortment of leftovers. I'd love to find a ball like that and make socks.