Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Saturday's Activities.....................



This past weekend was windy, cold and rainy, so it seemed only fitting to start the day off with homemade cranberry/orange scones. I could live off these delights!



We made it to the pumpkin patch and had a tough time deciding which one was the perfect pumpkin. They all had oodles of character and Rick kept saying that he wanted to plant a patch just like this one on our property.



My husband even found the time to finish up my "plank" valances for the kitchen. It's amazing what you can use for window treatments.

Just a tad bit of knitting news - time is almost up to enter our October Sock Give A Way, so be sure to read that post for all the details.

Today, I have some special socks to knit and then I will start "deep" cleaning yet another room. I've almost made it through the entire house!

Have a super great Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh deep cleaning. . . I really need to do that. ~Sue~