Friday, October 1, 2010

Drum Roll Please..............................



I can't believe October 1st is here. And you all know what that means - one lucky winner! I placed all the names in a hat (knitted of course) and I mixed 'em up nicely and slowly pulled out one name. Congratulations to Vanessa! I will email you to ask what size you'd like and then you can email me back with your address.

Since this was so much fun, we better do it again, right? So, be watching for the next post that will give all the details.

Thanks to all of you who entered our give-a-way and I'll probably post tomorrow about the next one.

Have a wonderful day and do find some time for a little knitting or something you enjoy doing.

2 comments:

Phil & Gale said...

After looking at all your photos of Doris, I have to wipe the drool off my face. Would love to have a CSM myself. Started to do some research on them, but reality set in. Better not to afford it right now. Sigh. Maybe some day. Meanwhile... It is fun to see your socks here on the blog. :-)

Vanessa said...

Sorry it had taken me so long to get back with you about winning did I mention to you I had a NASTY virus on my PC lol... thank god hubby is a Computer Networker and builds PC's in his down time from being a car Machanic( own our own Buisness). thank you again for my socks I love them so much~!I also LOVE your sock Machine *sigh* now another expensive Item on my wishlist lol... hee hee hee
Hugs
Vanessa