Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Great Day to Make Socks....................



It's been a very chilly and windy day, so I decided to stay inside and crank out a pair of socks on our antique sock machine, "Doris." I used Patons Stretch Sock yarn and it worked nicely through all 72 needles! Not one glitch whatsoever. I just listed them on our Etsy site (link is above) and am about to quickly wash and block them.


Since it's so cold today, I thought some homemade meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes and steamed squash from our garden would tasty extra yummy tonight. My hubby will be smiling.

Rick and I will make a batch of snickerdoodle cookies for our dessert. Is your mouth watering? Mine is!!!

Still haven't received the yarn for the "40 sock order" but I sent out an email to have them check on it.

I also wanted to remind you to enter our "September Sock Give-a-Way". Just go to that post and leave a comment OR you can email me at: tehachapisockcompany@gmail.com and I'll place your name in the hat.

Hope your day is wonderful and I'll write again soon. Til then..............

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the pink and grey color DROOL