Monday, October 17, 2011

Yukon Sock Yarn Winner.............

Before I announce who won our skein of sock yarn, I must thank all of you for your wonderful and moving comments.  Life can throw some very difficult obstacles in our path, yet I see such thankfulness from all of you.  As I read each and every comment I was so touched and pleased that you would share your thoughts.  Please know that you all have been lifted up in my prayers.

And now, on to the winner!  Sara of SareBearKnits on Ravelry was the lucky name drawn.  Congratulations Sara!  I wrote you via Ravelry, but if you're reading this post, please write me at tehachapisockcompany@gmail.com and let me know where to send your skein of Yukon.  Again, congratulations!

We'll be having another giveaway very soon, but first I must figure out what it will be !

Some knitting news:  I finished the project for the magazine and placed it in the mail on Saturday.  As soon as I'm allowed to mention it, you will be the first to hear the news!  (probably won't be until the new year tho)

So, now it's back to cranking out socks on "Doris".  For those of you who are new to our blog, "Doris" is our antique sock machine.  She's somewhere between 85 - 100 years old and makes gorgeous socks!  I'll post pictures on tomorrow's blog and will start working on a new giveaway very soon.

I wish you all a wonderful day ahead and may you continue to find much "thankfulness" in your life.

No comments: