Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And Our Two Winners Are....................

This morning I randomly drew two names for our coffee sock pattern and I'm delighted to announce they are: Suzanne of Blueberry Cottage and Laura of Harvest Lane. Congratulations to you both. I'll send this pattern to you both as a downloadable PDF file to your email addresses this morning. If you have any problems with the download, please let me know, ok? And again, congratulations! I hope you enjoy knitting up this fun little pattern.






We had a small yarn order arrive and I can't wait to get started on some hand cranked socks with it. I ordered more Zino from Plymouth Yarn Company because Doris just loves this yarn. And with Valentine's Day just around the corner, I knew shades of red would be a good move.



In the evenings, I've been working on this hand knitted scarf that has some gorgeous shades of pink. It's filled with lots of nubs and perfect to add to my Etsy Shop for Valentine's.

It's once again pouring down rain here in the Tehachapi Mountains and the snow is due to begin by noon. Definitely a good day to stay inside and make socks, don't you think?

We'll be announcing a new giveaway in the next couple of days, so be sure to check back in.

Til then................

1 comment:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited! I haven't checked my e-mail this morning. Now I have something to look forward to! I also got a gift certificate for Knit Picks for Christmas; so, I can order the yarn and needles I need if I don't have them.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
P.S. I'll be blogging about this later today when I have a bit more time. God bless you!
P.P.S. I'd still love to see a photo of your sock knitting machine.

Laura
Laura