Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Day Filled With Knitting Projects............



I ordered three wonderful colors of Plymouth's Zino yarn for our Etsy shop. Two are on back order (must be very popular yarn) but this lovely color arrived and I just cranked out one sock with it. This afternoon I'll make another and get them in our Etsy store tomorrow. Christmas is just around the corner and I need to get cranking!

Today I should finish up the project that I'm doing for Coats and Clark and then tomorrow I'll type and proof the pattern. Sure wish I could show it to you or give details. Sorry, but mum's the word for now.



My husband has taken an interest in making wood signs and so I asked him to make one for my dearest friend. I've been meaning to take a picture of this one that has one of my favorite Bible verses on it. What knitter wouldn't love this? After the holidays we hope to get him a much better router with the special lettering attachment so that he can start making them for our Etsy store. Good job, honey!

Well, I better get back to my knitting and a bit of housework.

Til next time................

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love that Bible verse too! Great job.