Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pagewood Farm Sock Yarn


With the first craft show a week away, our order of Denali sock yarn from Pagewood Farm arrived yesterday.  This is a fabulous hand dyed 80/20 fiber.  Don't you just love these colors?  Once it's all made into socks, I'll post more pictures.


This morning I finished this pair of mittens.  I can see some changes that I want to make to the next pair, but overall I'm quite happy with them.


I'm hoping that people will want some warm mittens and socks next Saturday.  Rumor has it that a snow storm is heading our way late next week with snow levels down to 4,500 feet.  Our house sits at about that elevation!

2 comments:

Anke said...

LOVE those mittens and the yarn looks very, very nice. Great colors to choose from!

Caffeine Girl said...

Pagewood yarn is just plain yummy! It will make some awesome socks.