Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wegis the Bedbug............

He's not a very big guy (less than 7 inches tall), but have you ever seen a tall bedbug?  I can't even tell you what prompted me to design such little creatures!   Except maybe for the hope that they'd be simply adorably cute and everyone would want to make one!
I just need to type up and proof the pattern and then it will be added to our Etsy and Ravelry stores.  I'm hoping that will happen today, but give me until tomorrow for sure, ok?

By the way, Wegis has 3 other little bedbug friends that will be making their appearances very soon.

I think on tomorrow's post we'll do a little giveaway - it's about time, right?  See you then...........

4 comments:

Heather J said...

How did you know my weakness? lol I love little tiny knits of creatures. My kids have tiny aliens and bunny nuggets everywhere. If they see this bedbug they will invade too.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

He is adorable and the only kind of bedbug I would want! :)

Unknown said...

He is very cute! Love it.

Charlotte said...

Kathy, he is SOOO cute! Can't wait to see his friends :-)