Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Building That Christmas Inventory............

Now that my other deadlines have been completed, it's time to seriously work on our Christmas inventory for our Etsy shop.  This new pair is made with Austermann's Step yarn that is infused with aloe vera and jojoba oil - another one of my favorite yarns!

I'm trying to make at least one pair of socks each day while also working on some new patterns to add to our shop.  Tomorrow I'll share a picture for you of something a bit off the wall that I'm working up.  The original models are already done, but I'm retesting the pattern and knitting new samples.  Here's a hint: my grandsons absolutely love them and have already put dibs on each one!

Ok, ok, here's one more hint:  The first one is named "Wegis."

Are you intriqued?  You'll just have to wait and see tomorrow's post!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I have been off the grid lol I have been so busy Olivia my 5 year old is in K now and Anastasia will be 3 in lett than 2 weeks, I joined a Bible study on Tuesday nights, and the girls go to childrens church Wed. nights lol. I see you have been busy I have a QA the 60 watt tea is it just hot water from your tap and they just let it sit out? Hmmmmm .... well better go OH almost forgot if you know anyone that knits for charity let me know I made a group where I need 9x9 squares... HUGS
Vanessa AKA Ohio Girl Talks or Ohio Girl Loves Crafts

Unknown said...

I really love the colors in these socks!