Friday, October 19, 2012

One More Egg Please


Yesterday I took a few minutes to visit some of my favorite blogs and checked in at "Getting Stitched on the Farm."  Kristin was sharing her Fall Harvest Cake recipe and of course, I'm a sucker for a great cake "pattern."  You can click on her link over there on the right sidebar so that you can make one, too.

The problem tho, it called for 3 eggs and I only had two in my refrigerator.  So, that meant I had to wait for Lucy to lay one more!  Right after lunch, she obliged and the cake was soon in the oven.  My husband and son loved this mouthwatering fall cake.  And I have to tell you, it was superb with our morning coffee.  YUMMO

I have to point out too, my beautiful amber cake stand.  It belonged to my favorite Aunt and it displayed the cake beautifully.

No comments: