Saturday, October 6, 2012

And The Winner is..................


And the lucky name drawn to win a copy of our "Coffee Mug Sweater" is....................
Heather J!  Congratulations!  I felt the design needed a little "umph" and added an optional crochet or knit flowerette.  Heather, I don't seem to have your email address, so if you would be kind enough to email with it, I'll send this PDF file right off to you.  (tehachapisockcompany@gmail.com)

Last weekend our daughter had to cancel their visit, but hopefully will be able to make it up tomorrow.  Then I can do the photo shoot of our next little pattern that is strictly for little girls!  Then, we'll have another giveaway for it.

Today is "get ready" for the kids coming.  It's our grandson's birthday - Mitchell will be a big 9 years old and we've never had the kids up on one of their birthdays, so it's a big deal.  I think our fence gates will need some balloons and of course some extra goodie bags are in order.  He loves jello cake, so thought I'd make him that and we'll have a huge taco lunch.  But, before all of that, we'll pick pumpkins out of our own patch and then head over to one of the apple orchards and let them pick a bag of apples.  With 5 grandkids now, the time together can be quite lively!

Be watching for our next post when (hopefully) we'll have the next design and giveaway.  I'll give you a hint what this pattern is all about..............my mother made these for me when I was a little girl, but they weren't knitted, they were made from sheets!  Any guesses out there?