Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Making Headway.......



I feel like I'm finally nearing the end of the spring house cleaning. What is it about kitchens and dragging your feet to get them organized? I know, it's all those cupboards and drawers! I did manage to finish the pantry and it looks quite spiffy now, don't you think.



This pair of women's socks are just about dry and ready for our Etsy shop. The yarn is called "Zino" and it's from Plymouth Yarn Company. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it.



I finished the Wool-Ease socks this morning for a friend of ours and ran them through the washer and dryer. If they look big, it's because they are! He wears an 11 1/2 shoe! Thank goodness it's worsted weight yarn and they went really, really fast.

I've decided to start some new designs and the only hint that I can give you is that they will be for dogs and cats! Mac is helping with some input from a dog's point of view, so hopefully they will be quite fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in love with your kitchen. Those glass panels are so cool!

Cute socks too. Congrats on the finishes, including the spring cleaning.

Heather J said...

I love the Zino socks beautiful colors.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Well, I told my Twinkie [my chihuahua] what you and Mac had plans for and he is excited to hear the news.

Sue said...

The pantry is beautiful. My husband has been out of a job for the past year but he goes back to work May 9th. I am looking forward to my days being my own and I have big plans to spring clean while he is working. It just makes everything feel so fresh.